CERTIFIED TOP 9 ALLERGEN FREE, VEGAN, KOSHER.
We at Vitamin Friends believe you should have the knowledge behind the highest quality certifications that our manufacturing facility has sought & obtained. Below we have listed different certifications along with a brief description.
Top 9 Allergen Free: Gluten, Wheat, Milk/Dairy, Eggs, Peanut/Treenuts, Soy/Soybean Sesame & Fish/Shellfish
We know that ingredients in supplements can produce unintended reactions, especially if they are derived from high-risk allergenic foods or get cross-contaminated with high-allergen ingredients during manufacturing. NOT ONLY are our products 100% Allergen Free…but our manufacturing facility is, too! We test every delivery of our raw materials and finished products to ensure they are verified free of allergens. The team members at our facility follow strict guidelines when on the manufacturing floor, from where and how to obtain the sanitized gear to dressing, entering and exiting, too.
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
Not to be confused with our BRC Certification Body, the BRC Global Standard certification is just further proof of how seriously we take our commitment on a local, National and International level.
- The company was founded in 1996 by retailers who wanted to harmonize food safety standards across the supply chain. Today we are globally recognized across both food and non-food categories and operate the most rigorous third-party certification scheme of its type. Their message is clear, they have the most rigorous schemes and the highest trained auditors giving you the best results possible.
- BRC Global Standards is a market-leading global brand that helps build confidence in the supply chain and our Standards for Food Safety, Packaging and Packaging Materials, Storage and Distribution, Consumer Products, Agents and Brokers, and Retail set the benchmark for good manufacturing practice, and help provide assurance to customers that your products are safe, legal and of high quality.
- In 2016 BRC Global Standards was acquired by the LGC Group, the leading international life sciences measurement and testing company. This was the next stage of the strategic transition from being a standards owner to a brand and consumer protection organization with a range of products and services to help their customers deal with the challenges of producing safe, high quality products for the end consumer on a global basis.
BRC Certification Body
Our BRC Certification is a great example of our commitment to provide quality gummies on a global level.
The British Retail Consortium (BRC) is the leading trade association for UK retailing. Although the BRC food safety standard began in the UK, it is now recognized as a global standard. There are over 17,000 BRC certified sites worldwide, and a large network of BRC certification bodies in 90 countries.
The Standard provides benefits not only for the retail industry, but also for food manufacturers, importers, caterers, ingredient suppliers and the food service industry. It is currently used by suppliers in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, the Far East, North and South America and Australia. Offering this truly global standard fits perfectly with CERT ID’s worldwide certification activities, and is an international mark of excellence for the certificate holder.
Orthodox Union (Kosher)
Did you know: Of the 11.2 million Americans who buy kosher items, most who seek out kosher products buy the items for food quality (62%), general healthfulness (51%), and food safety (34%) and only 15% of those who purchase kosher products do so for religious reasons (Forbes Magazine 2013). We found these statistics intriguing! Here is some information on this very important certification for us:
- The OU (Orthodox Union), termed a “coveted seal of approval” by The New York Times, is one of the world’s best-known trademarks. Comparing it to the UL®, Forbes magazine wrote, “If you want to know your food is kosher, you can look for the Orthodox Union’s OU symbol.”
- The OU Kosher is the world’s largest and most widely recognized kosher certification agency, certifying over 800,000 products produced in more than 8,500 plants located in 100 countries around the world.
- The OU does much more than ensure the highest standards of kosher certification. OU Kosher is unique among all the major kosher certification agencies, as it is part of a non-profit communal organization (founded in 1898), so that it can maintain the highest levels of integrity without any possible conflict of interest.
Companies that carry the Certified Vegan Logo certification trademark on their products guarantee that each product is vegan, containing no animal ingredients or animal by-products, using no animal ingredient or by-product in the manufacturing process, and not being tested on animals.